To celebrate the relaunch of our online store, Wolf and Byrd's inaugural blog post will celebrate our raison d'être by focusing on The Wolf and Byrd woman.
She is strong and empowered. She is elegant and edgy. She is self confident and successful. She is the Wolf and Byrd woman, the epitome of classic sophistication with a contemporary edge.
At Wolf and Byrd, the brand and her customer are viewed as one. Our shared personality, image, and attitude can be summarised as including five essential dimensions. These are:
- Self-Confident: The Wolf and Byrd woman exudes an air of confidence and poise.
- Empowered: The Wolf and Byrd woman is inspired and works to empower others.
- Sophisticated: The Wolf and Byrd woman has a classic yet edgy sense of style and attitude towards life.
- Determined: The Wolf and Byrd woman is resolute, purposeful, and courageous in all her endeavours.
- Accomplished: The Wolf and Byrd woman believes in diligence when striving for professional and personal success.
We blend the ideas of masculinity and femininity to create luxurious work appropriate styles for the modern, enterprising, and empowered woman. The brand attitude and design dichotomy is brought together seamlessly to create a brand personality, whereby contrasts are embraced and celebrated.
In honour of our customer and the brand’s launch, we partnered with Perth based photographer, Bianca Tuzée, to work on “The Wolf and Byrd Woman” series. The series captures the essence of the brand and its customer as described by the five dimensions above.
To learn more about the brand and our products check out our About pages.
Discover our empowered collections in store now! And remember…
Wolf and Byrd